Thursday, February 25, 2010

Busy as a Bee

Yesterday I wrote about the subtle signs of spring. Later we got about 2 inches of snow. Oh well, I live in Michigan. I hear that it might reach 40 degrees next week! As much as I like snow and winter, there comes a time when spring is soooo welcome.

This morning I went to PT and the therapists discovered that my arches fall when I walk and go up steps. They have been giving me meds through some electrical device and today they taped my mid foot. Although it doesn't give me full pain relief, there is some progress.

I got home and get ready for my job interview. The interview went pretty well, I am happy with all of my answers. The job is definitely a "side job" consisting of 2hours a week on Tuesday evenings teaching childbirth classes. I won't hear anything until next week.

The kids and I went to wal-mart to buy some needed things, and a few wanted things! I noticed the van tires were a little low so we stopped added air, dropped off newspapers at the paperdrive and then had McDonalds for dinner.

Mary and Matthew have hurried off to the opening night of the winter play. I have added a link to the review in our local paper along with a picture. There is church orchestra tonight, so I will miss the opening performance. I will attend tomorrow and Saturday's show. I am excited to see it and will be anxious to hear how the kids say tonight went.

http://www.thedailynews.cc/main.asp?SectionID=2&SubSectionID=233&ArticleID=32941

Better get off to orchestra. Figure skating finals are tonight on the olympics and I work tomorrow.

Orchestra went very well tonight. I have a much better handle of what we will be playing the next few months. Before I know it, the school year will be over and graduation will be upon us. Time is just going to fly.

Gracie